As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Analytical experiments in support of mammalian cell culture activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Recording analyticalresults into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
Additional InformationEurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, ORPhD
- Experience with the following skills;
- Pipetting skills
- Aseptic Technique
- Cell Culture
- ELISA / Binding assays
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong preference towards CAR T Cell Therapy experience; Immunology; Analytical / Method Development
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Flexibility to travel between Malvern and Spring House 10% of your time.