Job ID: 446159
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Job Description Summary
- Position forks, lifting platform or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials
- Transport materials to designated area
- Unload and stacks materials
- Inventory materials on yard
- Maintain yard and work area in a clean and safe manner
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in ensuring customers are loaded as scheduled without undue delay
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in operating a forklift to load and unload materials in a manufacturing/retail distribution environment
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Greensboro Job Segment:
Warehouse, Forklift, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing