Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Large molecule formulation development (proteins) for parenteral administration which includes aseptic formulation preparation, lyophilization, dispensing and set up of stability studies.
- To support lyophilization and process development activities
- Formulation and Buffer Preparations
- Adjuvant and Suspension based formulations
- Examination ofthe physical properties of lyophilized formulations including residual moisture determinations by Karl Fisher, DSC (Tg/Tg') measurements
- To evaluate physical properties of formulation using Cryo-Microscope
- Designing stability studies, analyzing and interpreting results
- Presentation of these results in department and team meetings
- Preparation of safety assessment supplies and/or manufacturing of clinical supplies
- Hands-on experience with aseptic techniques, sterile formulation preparation (experience with large molecules is valuable), and handling of sterile products
- Strong laboratory bench skills required
- Good understanding of the drug product manufacturing process
- Knowledge of Drying Technology such lyophilization is beneficial
- Ability to design and solidify experimental plans starting from a more ambiguous idea or problem
- Strong scientific, computer, organizational, and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideal candidate would be self-motivated, able to learn new techniques, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Candidate should be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's in chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or related field with 2-3 years of related experience.
- Master's in pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related field with 1-2 years of industrial experience or Bachelor's in pharmacy, chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related field 4 years of experience
•Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely withoutrestriction or sponsorship
•Position is full-time,Monday- Friday 8:00-5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays