Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
GC/MS Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze samples and associated quality control samples by gas chromatography/mass spectrometer
- Review and report corresponding data
- Maintain, optimize and calibrate equipment
- Assist in organization of related departmental work
- Responsible for and comply with all quality assurance/quality control requirements that pertain to the organizational/technical function
- Responsible for data package reports; logbook creation and maintenance
- Perform routine instrument maintenance as needed to keep quality control
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines
- Adhere to Employee Handbook
- Experience in daily operation of Agilent GCMS and related equipment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's Degree in BA- Life Science/ Geology, Biology, Chem with at least 1yr of experience with PCB's
- Pesticide and residue experience, detection experience, environmental experience, or organic prep a PLUS
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, day shift. Training will be the same as your normal shift. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Denver, CO are encouraged to apply. Salary range: $17- $21 per hour.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
This job has expired.