Job Description Summary
About Lamb Weston
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities.
Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader.
Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
When you choose a career with us, every day is fry-day!
This position performs work throughout the plant facility repairing and/or servicing pumps, hydraulics, gearboxes and fabrication. Millwright hydraulic/pneumatic knowledge is a must. Must know and understand mechanical applications.
- Repairs and services pump, hydraulics systems, gearboxes and fabrication.
- Welding Mig, Arc,Tig, I Stainless steel, Aluminum and Black iron.
- Trouble shoot and assemble various mechanical applications.
- Test malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
- General maintenance knowledge and ability to work in any area including helping a mechanic or acting as the mechanic as needed or assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical and /or hydraulic mechanical equipment.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Solid communication skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in welding (Mig, Arc,Tig, I Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Black iron)
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, safety and environmentally conscious.
- Must be willing to work overtime, any shift and any or all days of the week to support the 24/7 operations.
- The successful candidate will supply personal tools.
Apply here or attend our weekly hiring event every Thursday, 1PM - 5PM | Hampton Inn., 151 Vista Dr., Pocatello, ID
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Current Lamb Weston employees, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
This job has expired.