Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021788 General Warehouse Packer (Evergreen) (Open)
Education and Experience
- Routinely clean and lubricate equipment, maintain a manufacturing area free from debris and dirt, ready or put away tools as assigned.
- Closely follows directions to operate machinery, hold or supply routine materials and tools, and load or unload items on machinery and assembly lines.
- Performs routine property care activities.
- Performs any non-technical routine tasks at the plant.
- Routine quality checks on finished products.
- Reports any issues to supervisor or higher-level colleague.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
- Ability to work in a variety of roles.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.