Mercer is seeking a Global Transformation Architect to deliver key strategic initiatives for the organization.
What can you expect:
What is in it for you:
- As part of a Global Transformation Team, you will work with the Health, Wealth and Career leaders for the regions to identify and define the initiatives that drive revenue and cost impact
- An opportunity to work on strategic initiatives to support the profitable growth of the businesses
- Work across multiple projects with senior stakeholders to deliver the targets for revenue growth and NOI improvement
- Partner with the local business leaders to help them think through the next horizon of initiatives to transform the business
- Manage the team members on projects, to successfully deliver the analysis and execution roadmap for priority projects
- Interface with internal teams like Change, Digital, GBS etc to ensure best of the firm's thinking is brought to bear while delivering the projects
We will count on you to:
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs
What you need to have:
- Proactively identify and evaluate business improvement opportunities in the current operating environment across the end-to-end value chain
- Establish strong program governance and oversight for each initiative working with the operations and technology teams
- Liaise closely with Business/Geography Leaders along with Finance to ensure financial viability and business case benefits
- Coordinate with regional teams to drive process excellence, facilitation and problem solving
- Accelerate transformation and value creation to drive required outcomes
What makes you stand out:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of industry related experience.
- Significant experience of leading projects, other analysts
- Experienced in execution of projects, interaction and engaging with senior business stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable desire to drive outcomes
- Ability to deliver projects on time
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work with a diverse set of colleagues from internationally
- Execution bias approach to problem solving
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.