GuildQuality is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our sales organization. This is an entry-level sales position with advancement to becoming a "closer."
Are competitive, self-motivated, and excited to take on a career in sales. You're seeking a "way in" - a great place to start your career and grow with a business. You are collaborative and curious, friendly, a high achiever without an ego. You love having goals to hit, and thrive on beating those goals.
- Connect with business owners, learn about them, and share our offering.
- Schedule appointments and shadow these calls.
- Learn how to run meetings on your own, start trials, and close deals.
GuildQuality, an EverCommerce company, is a SaaS company that helps the best homebuilders, remodelers, and contractors in North America deliver an exceptional customer experience. Our members represent the "best of the best" in the residential real estate and construction industry. Founded in 2003, GuildQuality is squarely at the intersection of reputation management, real estate, and home improvement.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.Where:
GuildQuality is based in Atlanta, GA. We have an open-office layout, located in Midtown (right next to Sweetwater Brewery).We are working remotely until further notice.We are open to fully remote candidates at this time.Benefits, Perks, Culture:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k match
- Fitness and public transportation reimbursements
- 17 days PTO a year, 11 Paid Holidays
- Strong company-wide communication; everyone has a very clear understanding of how the business is performing.
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Kind, team-oriented, and dog-friendly work environment
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.