For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,PA,United States |
At Health Advocate, we are committed to providing our customer with expertise and services that improve the health, well-being and productivity of their employees. We are looking for the right person to interface with various internal and external resources and update member census information received via FTP and Email into the eligibility database. This process enables the call center staff to service members efficiently, ensures the accuracy of internal and external reporting, and helps support client billing.
Essential Job Functions
- Load all eligibility files timely and accurately
- Manually key any records that cannot be automatically uploaded
- Enter client benefit documents and information into core system application to ensure data integrity and availability to operations staff
- Act as the contact for eligibility updates to ensure clients records are loaded in a timely manner
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the client's data and supporting applications
- Acts as the technical support contact for the reporting database other systems used by Health Advocate
- Prepare accurate monthly census counts for Finance
- Competent to work at an independent level with clients and internal personnel
- Ability to develop and manage organization of Intranet content
- Set up and maintain customized client website landing pages
- Run and distribute daily operation reports; ensure the reports are saved to appropriate intranet page
- Assist with Member Survey distribution and collection of results
- Assist with other key projects for Client Services department as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or other applicable work experience
- Minimum of 2 years prior benefits experience
- Previous experience with Excel, Access and other Microsoft programs
- Attention to details for both volume and quality of records
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with an emphasis on ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team based environment required
- Ability to work directly with business partners, clients and vendors required
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Health Advocate is the nation's leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.