Description: Our client is currently seeking a HC - Pharmacy Tech - Intermediate Remote!
Remote position within 50 miles of the following sites:
• (Phoenix, AZ)
• (Schaumburg, IL)
• (Columbia, MD)
• (Franklin, TN)
The work hours required will require flexibility to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm CST, Monday through Friday.
The Pharmacy Care Technician will report into the Operations Team Manager. This role involves working heavily in a matrix team environment to complete daily operational tasks that provide support for the overall maintenance of the Clinical Call Center.
The Clinical Call Center team provides a variety of clinical services, such as: Adherence, Diabetes, Medication Therapy Management and Retrospective Drug Utilization.
All qualified and interested candidates please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Contact:
- Schedule pharmacist consultation appointments with members that participate in any of the clinical programs operationally supported by the Clinical Call Center
- Document provider feedback in clinical database
- Manage various incoming fax queues to ensure all provider feedback is appropriately captured
- Provide outstanding customer service to all inbound/outbound calls
- Perform miscellaneous auxiliary functions essential to the efficient operation of the department
- Collaborate in various department meetings and forums to enhance processes and share tips to increase workflow efficiency
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Team Manager
- Current pharmacy technician license in state of residence
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Ability to interact cross functionally within the organization
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com