At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what's possible, give shape to the future-and get there. We are seeking a Director to join our client leadership team in Boston. Our work in Healthcare has been a foundation for Slalom Boston's success and continues to be a significant area for growth across all of Slalom. As a Director, you will work across all our practice domains, be a leader in shaping and delivering our strategy in Healthcare, and participate in our global community of healthcare practitioners who deliver value to clients every day.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Build and maintain long term client relationships
- Partner with clients to solve problems and bring value beyond the obvious
- Manage $5M+ client portfolio
- Direct engagements and project teams, delivering complex solutions
- Build pursuit teams to strategize/close deals and solutions
- Be responsible for achieving and maintaining client satisfaction
- Provide guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to your accounts
- Oversee the financial management and P&L of your accounts
- Help build and shape our Healthcare capabilities and practice
- 10+ years of management experience; +5 years from large scale consulting and/or professional services
- Ability to qualify sales opportunities and build strategies on developing deals
- Experience building and nurturing trust-based relationships with clients and peers
- Collaboration mindset - working across practices, account teams and markets to achieve the best outcome for clients
- Advanced project delivery including all aspects of program and project management
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Industry expertise and network in the Healthcare industry including Providers, Payers and Health Technology
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.