This job has expired.
Healthcare Project Engineer (TI-Focused General Contractor) If you are a Project Engineer with a strong tenant improvement background focused in Healthcare and Healthcare-related projects locally, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us For nearly 40 years, we've worked in virtually every type of investor, developer, or institutionally owned building in the market. As one of the most experienced construction companies in the Bay Area, we are still driven to bring creative solutions and experience to each and every project- no matter the size or level of complexity. As a family-owned company that prioritizes growth and development of its team members through a progressive culture and best-in-class technology and tools, we have multiple offices across the region to cater to both our long-term/repeat clients and newest partnerships. We love what we do- and it shows in both the quality of our work and in the enduring relationships that have fueled our company growth.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist in obtaining pricing for the development of cost estimates and bids.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of construction project schedules.
- Assist in bidding process including development and production of bid instructions.
- Assist Project Manager in communicating effectively with the Owner, coordinating team meetings, and complying with contract documents.
- Review, maintain and distribute required project documentation & logs, including (but not limited to: Request for Information (RFI); Submittals; Contract Documents; Change Orders; Contract Close-Out Documentation.
- Assist Superintendent with the implementation of field operations including job site safety procedures, quality control, scheduling subcontractors, notifications, signage, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in coordinating the work of each trade.
- Assist Project Manager in obtaining required permits for the work from governmental agencies and coordinating required inspections by appropriate inspector.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 1+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in commercial construction (preferably focused in capital projects, life science, and healthcare construction locally)
- Basic knowledge of construction principles, techniques, technologies, and procedures.
- Ability to read architectural plans and specifications.
- Proficient with Procore, MS Project, and other MS Office applications.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Medical Insurance (HMO and PPO options)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
So, if you are a Project Engineer interested in growing your career with a successful and growing firm with a local backlog of work, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.