Responsible for assisting other crafts and jobsite personnel in construction activities to include (but not limited to) flagging, Firewatch, confined space attendant, labor support, and housekeeping.
- Current TWIC Card
- Have three (3) or more years' experience in your craft.
- Ability to work with others and serve as a team player, while being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills (speaking and actively listening) with co-workers and supervisors.
This job has expired.
- Significant and sustained periods of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will work at heights up to 300' utilizing proper fall protection.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Must be capable of working outside in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.