Human Resources Generalist
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Human Resources Generalist at our facility located in Berea, KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for implementing effective and consistent delivery of Human Resources programs and services to their organizational partners. This position provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and management, compensation/benefits, etc. The position will initiate and grow strategic relationships with functional/operational leaders through coaching, consultation, influence and problem solving to successfully execute organizational goals.
The successful HR Generalist III will have the following Key Accountabilities:
The successful Human Resources Generalist will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Business Partnership/Employee Relations-
- With direction from HR Manager partner with client groups. Provide advice in Employee Relations and in handling employee activities, concerns and complaints.
- Talent Acquisition and Management -
- With direction from HR Manager to coordinate an effective and efficient recruiting process. Attracting, selecting, training, developing, promoting and maintaining high potential employees.
- Performance Management and Organizational Development -
- Complete assigned tasks with performance management process to drive continuous improvement, as well as employee development and growth.
- Training & Development -
- With direction from HR Manager initiate training and development plans based on current needs, succession planning and employee career/development plans.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration -
- Propose job analysis and position description recommendations to Corporate Compensation and Benefits.
- Other HR Support-
- Participate in Continuous improvement, project management, HR analytics, metrics and reporting, administration
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in a Business related field preferred; Or 3-5 years' experience and related associates degree
- Entry level position with bachelor's degree or 3-5 years related experience with the associates. Manufacturing sales or engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of federal/ state/local employment laws/regulations relating to OFCCP, EEOC, Unemployment Insurance, COBRA, etc.
- Employee Relations: conflict resolution, problem solving, counseling, facilitation
- Partnership skills: coaching, influencing, problem solving, consulting
- Leadership experience and business acumen
- Knowledge of sound HR practices in areas of employment, compensation, benefit design and administration.
- Business skills: business writing, computer/information systems, presentation skills
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
HYG US Berea, KYAddress
2200 Menelaus PikeZip Code
NoRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.