Bob Hamilton is one of Kansas City's top employers! We belong to the ARS Family, the nation's largest plumbing, heating and air conditioning service provider in the country and we are looking for a HVAC Lead Installer to join our team in Kansas City, KS.
Performs HVAC Installations as well as supervises employees in the safe and efficient installation of new HVAC equipment, components and systems in commercial and/or residential settings. Supports good customer relations by ensuring that installations are performed according to desired specifications at minimal cost, completed on schedule and that they meet all applicable mechanical and local codes and regulations.
Average Compensation range - $85,000 to $150,000 (Average Lead Earnings) Benefits:
- Supervises and delegates installation employees, which includes assisting in setting work priorities, training employees, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Evaluates workload and schedules installation work in a way that best utilizes manpower.
- Interfaces with homeowners and building inspectors to identify installation needs and arrange installation date.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered for scheduled jobs.
- Drives to job sites to ensure that employees are performing as scheduled.
- Instructs crews on proper use of materials and quality workmanship.
- Stays in touch with installation crews to assist with unexpected needs.
- Ensures that jobs are permitted, as appropriate. Coordinates and meets inspectors on inspections.
- May cut, build and install ductwork and/or furnaces, as needed.
- Checks to ensure that each job is complete. Ensures that appropriate job documentation and/or payments are returned to the office.
- Resolves customer issues and problems encountered by installation personnel.
- Prepares required paperwork to include production times, vehicles, material usage, etc.
- Evaluates staff to determine training requirements. Can provide both classroom and on-the-job training and support to employees.
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Vacation, Personal Time Off, Paid Training, Uniforms, Company vehicle + Fuel card, Cell Phone and Tablet.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred as well as a minimum of two (2) years of electrical/HVAC trades service training or completion of an approved training program.
- A minimum or 5 years of HVAC Install experience in residential and comercial applications.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of HVAC Supervisory experience is required.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- EPA certification
- An advanced knowledge of basic carpentry, gas piping, electricity and air flow is required.
- A valid driver's license is required with clean driving history
- Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards.
: : https://careers-ars.icims.com/jobs or call Patty (408) 219-5222 BOB HAMILTON is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, BOB HAMILTON may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.