Job Title: HVAC Quality Control Specialist
Reports To: General Manager, Field Supervisor
Experience: 2 Year Minimum
Wage: Hourly, commensurate with level of experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify that all projects are in compliance with local municipal codes prior to inspection.
- Review thoroughly all job packages turned over to them and communicate/coordinate information to field personnel, field supervisors, and project managers.
- Perform quality control inspections while visiting job sites.
- Ensure that there is a quality of workmanship and installation standards as set by the company.
- Verify that the system is operating per manufacturer specifications.
- Make any adjustments necessary for the system to function correctly.
- Meet with local inspectors during inspections
- Ensure that the mechanical and electrical inspections pass on the same day as the quality control check.
- Maintain excellent communications between Newcomb and Company and all customers.
- Maintain daily communication with all assigned field personnel, field supervisors, and project managers.
- Ensure that all installations pass mechanical and electrical inspections.
- Provide technical assistance with all projects when needed.
- Assist the General Manager and field Supervisor when needed.
- Inform field Supervisor of any potential issues with a new installation.
- Follow directions given by General Manger and Field Supervisor
- Perform minor repairs when needed
Must possess a valid driver's license
Two years of HVAC Start-up Experience required.Physical Requirements & Job Environment:
- All candidates for this position should be reasonably physically fit and capable of picking up a 60 plus
lbs. tool, equipment, or piece of material and moving it about either on a Jobsite, at a vendor, our warehouse, etc. See other specific physical job requirements in the table below:
- All candidates may be required to climb and work off ladders and aerial lifts as necessary to accomplish their work within buildings and on roofs.
- All candidates may be required to assist in setting equipment with the aid of a crane, boom truck, outdoor forklift, and other types of construction vehicles. They should be familiar with the proper handling of suspended loads.
- All candidates will be familiar with the safe operation and capable of using hammer-type drills and similar tools.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
- Environmental conditions may range from working alone, outdoors at all times of the year in crawl spaces and/or attics, to indoors at normal office conditions to indoor utility plants.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCWe offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.