CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Hydraulics Development Test Technician tests, evaluates, and develops hydraulic components and systems for CNH Industrial products to ensure that they meet functional, durability, and performance requirements required for use on CNH Agricultural and Construction machinery. The individual works in a cross-functional environment; interfacing regularly with Test Engineering, Design Engineering, Materials Engineering, Design Analysis and Simulation, and Manufacturing personnel in support of New Product Development as well as Current Product Maintenance
The position will be moved to the Racine, WI location. Interim coverage will need to be provided to the Burr Ridge, IL facility with paid travel until the move is complete. Candidates who live 50 plus miles from the Racine, WI location would be eligible for relocation assistance.
- Working with the Lead Hydraulics Lab Test Engineer, plan and execute complex, non-routine development, functional, performance, and durability tests on hydraulic components and systems on lab test benches. Examples of components to be tested include, but are not limited to, items as transmission control valves, steering / autoguidance control units, and auxiliary remote valves.
- Select and install required test instrumentation and data acquisition equipment, with support from the local Instrumentation Engineering staff, to collect required engineering test data.
- Interface with Instrument/Automation lab and Controls Engineering staffs to replicate vehicle control signals in order to operate hydraulic components and systems on the test bench in the same way they are controlled on the vehicle.
- Work with test engineers as appropriate to analyze collected test data, and organize data in an organized fashion in order to identify trends, quantify performance, and develop sound engineering conclusions.
- Issue status and final test reports, and present findings to project stakeholders, including conclusions and recommendations derived from test data.
- Complete analysis of field return parts. Work with Test and Design Engineers, providing support in the diagnosis of failures and root cause determination.
- Commensurate with skill and experience level, become reference point for other lab personnel related to hydraulics applications, troubleshooting, and diagnosis on engineering test stands and vehicles.
Position Pays $67,000 to $87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Qualifications
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Ag or Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar, or 2-year technical degree with 3 years' experience in related field.
- Working knowledge of practical hydraulic application; experience working with hydraulics components or systems.
- Ability to read and interpret technical engineering documents, engineering drawings, and schematics.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.
- Experience with data acquisition and test instrumentation preferred (ie: Dewesoft, National Instruments, or other).
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.