Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). leadership for ICAM engineering activities. Serves as a major contributor to technical planning process and for providing technical management and guidance.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Subject Matter Expert shall be an integral part of the automated workflow for ICAM customers to request Enterprise Access Management Service – Army (EAMS-A) or Directory service, specifically the technical configuration of the customer properties/account.
- Enable and rollout Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Directory Synchronization and support a shift toward a Zero Trust security model with GFE software solution.
- Deploy and sustain an Identity Governance solution that can operate in either a cloud or on-premises environment to support users and systems on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Provide support for the identity directory, the Army Master Identity Directory (AMID).
- Provide technical support services for ICAM to standardize authoritative enterprise user attributes across the Army and DoD.
- Support continuous technological improvement to maximize opportunities for product enhancements available from emerging technological advances in the marketplace.
- Provide support to integrate the many sources needed to provide the consolidated attribute set for the Army and ensure the Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) procedures are continually maintained.
- Create the processes and procedures to onboard and integrate applications with the authentication service provider (EAMS-A).
- Determine and implement the appropriate high availability (HA) and disaster recovery site to meet the intended Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the Recovery Time Objective/Recovery Point Objective (RTO/RPO) objectives.
- Provide and execute Cybersecurity (CS) and Information Assurance (IA) planning, operations, including remediation, application of Information Assurance Verification Management (IAVM) and patches, vulnerability management, patch management, security engineering, reporting and support certification and assessment and authorization activities.
- Support Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 resolution for trouble tickets submitted by customers.
Education & Experience
- MA/MS degree with 10+ years relevant experience (BA/BS degree and 12+ years can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DoD 8570.01.M: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf