Seeking an AB Initio Developer in the Columbus, Ohio area.
- Proficient in Ab Initio application development skills as well as multiple design techniques.
- Working proficiency in Ab Initio development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of data integration pipelines sourcing financial and ledger data from various systems within the bank into a data lake.
- Creation of ETL processes to validate, enrich and persist data.
- Build modern software solutions geared towards solving the key business requirements of the organization.
- Adopt cutting edge technologies such as cloud/containers as a part of application evolution and modernization.
- Understand business requirements and collaborate with the architecture team to translate them into technical design.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a modern SDLC environment and constantly strive towards improving the practices within the organization.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Cucumber.
- Working knowledge of Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe system.
- Experience with modern big data consumption technologies such as Dremio.
- Working knowledge of Python, Java and Scala.
- Modern web technologies such as NodeJS, AngularJS, React, Redux, or Typescript.
- Understanding of modern cyber security practices such as Kerberos authentication.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
This job has expired.