ECS is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst to work in our Springfield, VA office.
- The candidate will perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response services.
- The candidate will also be part of the team that is responsible for completing accreditation processes on multiple networks under the Risk Management Framework (RMF), and overseeing vulnerability management (network, server, storage) & patching efforts.
- This individual acts in a supporting role across the organization to ensure that the organization's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
- TS/SCI Poly clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Year of Experience: 7
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques.
- Certification in one or more specific technologies
- Requires understanding/experience ACAS
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.