Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales Associate is a position that is designed to grow and enable partners that are assigned to their territory. The position will be required to onboard and enable existing partners and develop execution-based relationships with the partners in their territory.
What You'll Be Doing
- Prospect new clients
- Drive revenue into new and existing partners
- Onboard newly acquired partners and support their growth
- Grow partners by providing superior account management
- Work with Arrow key account executive to determine appropriate partners for joint sales activities
- Enable the partners in your territory by focusing on waterfall growth, positioning assessments, and by executing on sales plays
- Support Arrow key accounts by working with our partners pre-sales engineering resources to develop go to market strategies
- Develop business relationships with Arrow divisions that conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding partner
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/OEM operations and how to partner with suppliers, customers, and distribution channels to provide best in class service levels to new and existing partners
- Sales, cold calling and prospecting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in Supply Chain, Distribution/Manufacturing, OEM related industries with a focus on Wire/Cable, PEMCO, Passives, and Connectors/interconnect preferred
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual hiring rate/range:
- $12 an hour (24,960.00 annually) + commission
- Commission - 15% of gross profit generated
- 2 quarter guarantee for the first 6 months - During those two quarters employees will make an extra $2,000 a month
- Potential total earning will vary but estimated to be around $50,000 to $60,000 annually
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-TX-Arlington, Texas (Nolan Ryan Expwy)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
This job has expired.