Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of Animal Pharmaceuticals.
At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow.
$500 Sign-on Bonus
Great Health Benefits from day 1!
4 weeks accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays
401(k) match with company profit sharing
The QA Incoming Inspection Technologist is responsible for performing and maintaining material evaluation and release expectations and tasks necessary to ensure all regulatory and departmental documents are in compliance with regulations and company policies. The QA Incoming Inspection Technologist is also responsible for the identification and escalation of areas of risk associated with vendors and materials, support the qualification of new vendors/materials and site project initiatives.
The QA Incoming Inspection Technician will also occasionally interface directly with regulatory auditors, customer, and internal auditors, provide support for market action activities, and will assist in the identification, collection and communication of site and department metrics and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Ensures cGMP compliance within the biological and pharmaceutical Material System
- Manage status of materials
- Sampling of materials
- Evaluation and archival of samples
- Documentation review
- Contributes with the qualification of new materials and vendors
- Accurately records each inspection or test result into the appropriate records
- Assist with vendor related investigations and vendor management activities
- Interpretation and enforcement of 21CFR, EU and other regulatory guidelines
- Support regulatory agency, customer, and internal audits
- Review and approval of action items / commitment tracking items / interim reports
- Support Warehouse and Material Management activities
- Participation in change management activities
- Assist in the review, assessment, and implementation of Zoetis Quality Standards (ZQS)
- Collection and communication of site and department metrics
- Maintain department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent:
- For the GJL 020-1 level
- 0-1 years of experience at the OTE level in Manufacturing or Quality Operations
- Associates degree:
- For the GJL 020-2 level
- 2-3 years' experience at the OTE level in Manufacturing or Quality Operations
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- B.A. or B.S. in Sciences or related field:
- For the GJL 030-1 level
- ≥ 4 years' experience at the OTE level in Manufacturing or Quality Operations.
Physical Position Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication and ability to work effectively on a team.
- Ability to establish appropriate timelines to meet project milestones under minimal supervision.
- Process and detail oriented with the ability to follow processes and prepare detailed structured documents.
- Ability to develop solutions to routine problems following procedures.
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative skills, in addition to proven skills in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects in support of standard work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Team Members to facilitate completion requests and review from all levels to meet all deadlines.
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues
- Awareness of local, federal, and international regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external colleagues
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Trackwise, LIMS, Veeva Vault and SAP
- This position requires sitting, standing, and walking with occasional overtime/weekend work.
- Lift materials up to 40lbs
- Must wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in manufacturing/production/warehousing areas.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.