This position will be responsible for ooverseeing Instrument Engineering equipment including calibration and repair. Additionally, Servicing and maintaining all test equipment and fixtures used in the manufacturing or repair of Chemistry Analyzers, including all equipment owned by Zoetis and deployed at OEM and satellite repair sites. Mechanically troubleshoot issues with test equipment or analyzer components. The ideal candidate will use industry best practices and their expertise in regulatory requirements to measure, analyze and verify requirements that lead to best-in-class quality work in support of production.
IMPACT AND ORGANIZATIONAL CONTRIBUTION
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of electronic circuits, technical drawings and components.
- Capable of following written instructions on how to assemble test equipment, including the proper use of basic tools required for builds.
- Basic understanding of the Zoetis chemistry analyzer and the fundamentals of operation, including the interactions of each subassembly.
- Good Written and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as a team member.
- Ability to meet calibration deadlines and maintain calibration records for manufacturing department.
- Ability to follow cGMP, GDP, and safety requirements.
- Ability to adhere to basic biohazard and chemical safety policies.
- General understanding of wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Ability to perform basic RCA and repair on test fixtures.
- Ability to use electronics tools such as oscilloscopes.
- Ability to participate in and follow basic RCA and continuous improvement initiates. (5S, Kaizen, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of IPC standards and implementation of IPC inspection procedures.
- Ability to adhere to HIPAA regulations and company policies regarding HIPAA.
- Ability to adhere to department SOPs and DOPs.
- Educational Requirements: Highschool Diploma.GED
- Experience Requirements: 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience in regulated industries (Food and Drug Administration, USDA) is required.
- Electromechanical assembly/disassembly
- Ability to read/understand/create drawings and schematics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (VBA programming) and solid works is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of colleagues and management across organizational boundaries.
- Candidate must possess flexibility and agility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
- Must be willing to quickly learn and become proficient in common systems used to manage the business - to include production schedule, quality deviations, ERP system, and change control.
- Colleague must work onsite, work near moving mechanical parts with moderate noise level where the use of hearing protection is optional and eye protection is required.
- Required to be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.