Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work on some of the most challenging geotechnical and underground projects in the country.
- Assist geotechnical engineers and project managers in a variety of tasks for projects during their proposal, design, and construction.
- Interpret ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Perform deep foundation design and support of excavation calculations under direct supervision of a geotechnical engineer.
- Providing drafting and design support by preparing and maintaining CAD drawings.
- Perform on-site observations and monitoring of field activities.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural, Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with Excel, AutoCAD, MathCAD, C++/Matlab preferred.
- Position involves occasional travel.
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Position requires navigating construction sites, entering trenches, climbing ladders and working outside.
Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree.
Keller does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions. Travel to jobsites will be compensated (mileage, hotel, etc.).
Keller offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.