Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an Intern based out of our Philadelphia, PA location.
Responsibilities will include the following:
This internship will allow the candidate to gain real world construction engineering and management experience. This experience will provide an opportunity to learn first-hand the world of Deep Foundation Construction. Keller is an excellent fit for any candidate who is looking to become a civil engineer and work within the Construction industry.
Your duties will vary between the office and field atmosphere:
- Assist the engineering team members with AutoCAD designs
- Support the Engineering leadership with setting up engineering design templates
- Assist Project Managers with researching opportunities, downloading plans, specs, Geotechnical reports, etc.
- Generate take-offs and estimates
- Assist in the design of deep foundation systems.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Pursuing a B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Communication and Teamwork Skills are a must
- Commercial instincts
- Get-it-done attitude
- Sound technical knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet fast paced and changing schedules and deadlines
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD and Mathcad preferred but not required.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.