Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Perform all tasks related to Title and Inventory Management. Inputting new requests to Reacquire inventory and placing the orders to obtain estoppels and obtaining clear title. Examining title results upon receipt to ensure clear title prior to transfer to the developer or into one of the Trust Products. Work closely with Title Partners and External Attorneys to obtain Title Searches, Tax Clearance letters or other required documents to complete file. Monitor inventory issues to ensure timely resolution. Transfer Ownership / Release Inventory back to developer once title is clear.
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address owners' service needs. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Inventory and Title
- Responsible for inputting all new contracts for company buyback programs. Entry includes performing quality audits and working closely with submitters to obtain all necessary documentation.
- Execute the title search process for all new contract orders as well as the searches required to cede the various Trust products.
- Examine the Title Searches upon receipt and take necessary steps to clear exceptions or assign to closing specialist if corrective documents are required
- Facilitate the delivery of Loan Satisfactions and Estoppels by Brand
- Request Tax Clearance Letters for St. John properties and process Tax Payments to clear title exceptions
- Submit and monitor Quiet Title and Legal actions submitted to outside counsel to limit clear any exceptions or assign Load support to the automated entry of repurchase orders, placing title orders and performing all trust load research.
- Responsible for executing the Trust Load Tasks and ensuring all acquired inventory is transferred within the system(s).
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or facsimile machine.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Keep office equipment in working order and contact service representatives to correct problems with office equipment, including following-up so that problem is corrected.
- Maintain office areas (e.g., cubicles, storerooms, conference rooms, etc.), including calling housekeeping and maintenance when needed.
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard, mouse or trackball.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
Working with Others
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and communications via email, voicemail, etc in a timely manner. Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to maintain accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Policies and Procedures
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES Personal Attributes
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Positive Demeanor
- Stress Tolerance
- Team Work
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- English Language Proficiency
- Applied Reading
Analytical Skills General Administration Computer Software
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
Microsoft OfficePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Education
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent; Some College; Excel Certifications helpfulRelated Work Experience 3
years related experience.Supervisory Experience
No supervisory experience is required
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.