Our IT Analyst will be supporting and analyzing business issues, defining requirements, designing computer programs, and/or recommending automated system controls, and protocols to solve organization information issues. This position will play a key role supporting HEDIS and Medicare STARs initiatives.
This position has ability to be based in hybrid work location and/or work fully remote within a mutually acceptable location. #LI-Remote; #LI-Hybrid
Required education must meet one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, IT related field of study, or equivalent work experience (two years' relevant work experience is equivalent to one-year college)
- International Degree equivalency
- Applicable certification(s) as defined by the leader + 2 years additional experience
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or IT related field of study, + 2 years additional experience
4/+ years' related technical experience, preferably to include IT/systems analysis as well as:
Your day may look like:
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with ETL processes to build SSIS package(s) and automate processes
- Experience using or partnering with Inovalon or similar platform
- Understands annual HEDIS audit process
- Has knowledge of HEDIS metrics and understands changes in the metrics over a period of year or experience working with government programs/tech specifications of HEDIS
- Can quickly learn steps to support monthly and annual scorecard and GIC production
- Supports work in Inovalon
- Indices data feeds for risk and quality
- Provides HEDIS audit support
- Value-based Contracts (VBC), Gaps-in-care (GIC) and Scorecard monthly reports, as well as other ad-hoc reporting requests
- Determines operational objectives, gathers information, and evaluates output requirements and formats.
- Works closely with key stakeholders, end users, etc. to analyze, define, model, and document system requirements.
- Identifies projects milestones, phases, and elements.
- Evaluates the impact of changes to IT Systems and/or IT Infrastructure.
- Recommends and participates in the architecture design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Aligns system and business capability with corporate strategy.
- May develop organization change management framework and conduct user acceptance testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job has expired.