As an IT Specialist on the $3.3BN Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel Expansion Project (HRBT) in Virginia, you willbe responsible for analyzing and resolving end-user incidents, problems, and requests. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and effectively resolving requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level for end-users at various Dragados locations; provide end-user training and assistance as required. This role serves as a primary point of contact for all IT requests.This position reports to the Project IT Manager.
The Hampton Roads Connector PartnersJV(HRCP) consisting of Dragados, VINCI, and Flatironhas been selectedto construct the $3.3BN Design Buildproject-the largestcivilconstruction contracteverawarded by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
The project scopeacross a9 milesection of the I-64will include:a new 3.5-mile bridge-tunnel crossing that will accommodate a total of 8 lanes of capacity across the water, replacement of the existing marine approach bridges and the addition of a third lane on I-64 in each direction. The twin 45' diameter 1.5-mile tunnelswill be boredby TBM, creating the second largest TBM tunnel opening for a TBM in North America. The project is expected to continue to the end of 2025.
- Use judgment, critical thinking, technical expertise and troubleshooting skills to diagnose end-user incidents to restore services or provide solutions.
- Effectively manage end-user support queues within IT service management tools.
- Respond and work on tickets in appropriate order to meet established SLAs effectively and consistently.
- Prepare for deployment, maintain, and control IT assets inventory.
- Adhere and reinforce enterprise incident, problem, and knowledge management standards.
- Document actions and issues in IT Service Management tool.
- Prioritize incidents and identify problems to effectively resolve end-user request form local and remote locations.
- Provide end-user training and deskside assistance at various Dragados locations custom applications.
- Provide end user training, guidance, and assistance deskside, and via electronic communication (email, chat, video etc.) to various Dragados locations.
- Act aa primary point of contact for IT incidents and requests.
- Educates employees on IT services and processes, including appropriate paths to engage IT for support.
- Analyze incidents, problems, and requests to identify trends and solutions.
- Responsible and accountable for user onboarding and offboarding process and procedures.
- Mobile device deployment, troubleshooting, and MDM management.
- High school and/or vocational training, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in a professional IT capacity.
- Basic project management skills and the ability to handle different tasks simultaneously.
- Experience supporting Microsoft technology, including Active Directory, Windows, M365 office Suite, etc.
- Working knowledge of support-based ticketing system.
- Be able to easily work with abstract and highly technical concepts, as well as explain complex functionality to non-technical users and staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Active Directory Group
- Critical Thinking
- It Service Management
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Microsoft Windows
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.