IT Support Administrator
Ring Container Technologies
SR I.T. Operations Manager
The IT Support Administrator is instrumental in the creation, project management and delivery of IT operations upgrades. The role is responsible for the design, procurement, installation, and configuration and tracking of all site PC lifecycles including refreshes for hardware and software, desktops, servers, application software, and operational software.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage software and hardware inventory corporate-wide using Managed Engine products
- Works with enterprise support groups and outside vendors to resolve problems or issues
- Provides all levels of technical support in critical production support issues interacting with Developers and Architects
- Utilize strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve hardware, software, internet, configurations, or other system issues
- Escalates problems to IT leaders as appropriate
- Supports and conducts routine audits of site IT assets and processes to ensure compliance with established company policies and procedures, as well as compliance with Governmental regulations and policies
- Advises end users on the use of personal computers applications and mobility devices, including end-user training and documentation
- Coordinates the change management process to move, install, upgrade, remove and configure site IT assets and supporting infrastructure
- Design, test and configure infrastructures and solutions for various applications and configurations
- Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on system design specifications
- Identifies and creates processes to integrate technology improvements into business processes
- Work collaboratively across a variety of business units to implement new technology and support existing technologies
- Develops infrastructure for monitoring and reporting tools using configuration language and scripting tool
- Responsible for projects including the implementation of remediation activities, patch management, and firmware updates in a highly complex environment
- Perform the application of system techniques and procedures, including consultation with the end-user
- Forecast spending trends and their impact on departments in computer services and telephony areas
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, and customers to ensure company objectives are met through hardware and software deployments
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations based on technical factors of hardware and software for end-user computing
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Four years experience in IT in an Operations environment. An operations environment is defined as Server, Network, Desktop support, and management. Support of both software and hardware in the operations environment.
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Demonstrated organizational skills related to Project Management
- Excellent customer support skills.
- The ability to communicate both written and verbally in an effective manner including skills for non-technical audiences.
- Experience with the current Microsoft Windows operating system in a network environment going back to at least Windows 10.
- Ability to connect computers and mobile devices to wireless networks and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Ability to utilize remote access technologies and provide both training and troubleshooting assistance.
- Provides day-to-day problem resolution to end-users regarding all platform's hardware and software applications.
Additional InformationHR Use Only
This job has expired.