This job has expired.
Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Interested in contributing globally to improving and saving lives? Work for one of the largest global testing laboratories at the forefront of one of our state-of-the-art laboratories, each day testing for life and making the world a safer and healthier place.
We are seeking immediate talent to support our clients to help make our world a safer place. We are seeking any and all experience levels including recent graduates with a life science degree in chemistry, biology or related sciences. Additional training will be provided.Perform cutting edge science in world class laboratories to develop your skills and advance your career.
No experience required - training will be provided.
• Start your career supporting manufacturing & laboratory operations to develop and produce medicines that contribute to healthier and safer lives
• Work as a team across a laboratory and manufacturing setting by performing receipt of samples and their processing and distribution to QC laboratories.
• Ensure supplies are prepared, organized, and stocked to support operations
• Opportunity to provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other staff under supervision.
• Assisting laboratory analytical personnel as required.
• Follow all procedures and keep detailed records and ensure accurate and legible documentation
• Performs other duties as assigned
This role requires the ability to occasionally lift 30-40lbs during sample receiving
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!