Location: Exton, PA
Judge Healthcare is seeking a Laboratory Data Entry Associate for one of our top clients, a dedicated clinical practice and lab in Exton PA!
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering competitive salary, benefits, and paid time off!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong typing and data entry skills
Responsible for entering patient, client, billing, and test information into the Laboratory Information System.
Information is either typed and 10-keyed into the system or accepted through electronic interfaces.
Accuracy in this process is critical as it is the fundamental process upon which all laboratory operations are based (testing, reporting, billing, etc.....) Principal Responsibilities:
Any and all interested candidates should email their resume to Holly (email@example.com) or apply directly to this posting!Contact:
- Accurately enters all required information presented on requisitions into the laboratory information system.
- Understands and recognizes laboratory information system alerts and flags and takes the appropriate actions.
- Recognizes when information presented on requisitions is unclear and ambiguous and knows and follows corrective actions to be taken.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com