Location: Malvern, PA
Salary: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
Hi there! Are you a Laboratory Technologist looking to join a great organization where you can put your skills and experience to work? Well, this is your job! We are actively looking to interview Candidates for immediate hire.
- Title: Laboratory Technologist
- Location: Malvern, PA (On Site)
- Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
- Contract: 6 Months
- Start Date 06/01/2021
- Performs clinical testing consistently according to established standard operating procedures as described in procedure manuals, quality control specifications and workflow guidelines.
- Responsible for the completion of any special projects, process improvements or new method introduction at the request of the Lead Tech/Supervisor/Lab Manager.
- Ensures that all workflow processes are completed within acceptable time frames. Monitors TAT report to ensure timely reporting of the results.
- Responsible for the maintenance and organization of all documentation generated by the laboratory or by instrumentation such as QC, calibrations, etc.
- Understands and observes all confidentiality and HIPAA provisions.
- Recognizes and conveys to management any departmental improvements necessary.
- Responsible for all equipment in assigned areas of work.
- Performs processing, result entry, and quality control for all chemistry specimens.
- Assist other technologists with all problems, initiate resolution of errors, document discrepancies, perform troubleshooting on all instruments trained on and resolve all errors and other problems, initiate service calls when appropriate.
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 11am-7pm Friday: 11am-3pm Saturday 9am-3pm
Please submit all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
The Judge Group Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.