Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our fieldwork by visiting our career page and watching the ' video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to locate and map sanitary and storm sewer systems ahead of natural gas installations in Pittsburgh, PA.Main Responsibilities:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight
- Regular maintenance of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Use receiver to accurately locate sewer mains and laterals
- Legibly draw sewer map of construction area
- Communicate with city utility departments
- Transfer data between rig and central servers
- Drive pickup truck/trailer or full-sized van classified as a CMV
- Set up and maintain safe job site and safe work practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail for data entry
- Valid DOT physical and driver's license
- Utility locating experience
This job has expired.
- Professional or personal use of computers and electronics
- Class A CDL preferred but not required
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , , and .