About rms Company
rms Company provides contract manufacturing of high-quality, tight-tolerance medical implants, components and sub-assemblies using cutting-edge technology. rms is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.rmsmachining.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Laser Marking Operator Position Summary
The Laser Marking Operator is responsible for ensuring quality parts are completed per the operation specifications listed on the print, process sheets, or work order. This position will perform standard and repetitive sequences of operations and setups on blasting, buffing, polishing, laser marking, laser welding, and deburring equipment. Other processes include light assembly and packaging components and product in preparation for shipping.
Laser Marking Operator Essential Job Functions
QualificationsLaser Marking Operator Minimum Requirements, Education & Experience (incl. KSA's and certifications)
- Set up and operate equipment for laser marking, laser welding, blasting, buffing, polishing, assembly, and deburring
- Finish products in accordance with customer, regulatory, and company requirements
- Use basic inspection equipment such as a micrometer, caliper, Micro Vu, Optical Comparator plug gages and thread gages to inspect parts
- Read and understand basic blueprints
- Assemble and package diversified medical components, sub-assemblies, or products to customer requirements to procedure, instructions, and prints
- Perform a variety of duties such as molding, washing, label printing, labeling, deburring, tray and pouch packaging and sealing and boxing for sterilization.
- Deburr parts to print using deburring knives, hand grinding tool, dremel, or other deburring tools
Laser Marking Operator Desirable Criteria & Qualifications
- Ability to run a variety of secondary operations equipment
- Ability to use a microscope and hand tools
- Ability to perform a variety of work duties
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
rms Company Benefits
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (FDA, ISO)
As a Cretex Medical company, rms offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. rms also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and an onsite medical clinic.
rms Company also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Onsite Clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Social Events
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.