Why join Tyson?
At Tyson, we are raising the worlds expectations on how much good food can do. We are hiring immediately for various roles where you will be a critical part of that mission.
Come join the great Team at Tyson Foods! Earn vacation time, incentive pay and the opportunity to self-promote within the company. Safety is first with Tyson and all Team Members are expected to practice Safety within the company.
This facility requires all applicants to be fully COVID vaccinated.
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
- People-First Culture
- Tyson Guild Education - 175+ Programs Free Tuition
- A Safe Workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Longevity Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Attendance Bonus and many more benefits to offer
Department: Debone - Fresh Plant Position: Lead - MB Breast TableWork Shift: 2nd Shift (4:35 pm - 1:30 am)
- Fully vaccinated is two weeks after the final vaccination dose. The booster dose is recommended but not required at this time.
This facility may run 6-7 days a week, Monday-Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays as necessary. Posted work hours may vary.SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Assisting the Supervisor in coordination of the daily responsibilities of the department by ensuring the Supervisor's instructions are communicated to the team members and carried out timely and correctly.
- Ensuring the presets of machinery are accurate for the product type as well as thru-put of product and meeting daily out-put pounds required.
- Monitor all equipment to insure it is working properly and notify the supervisor of any needed maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Placement of Team Members at the start of each shift
- Rotate Team Members throughout each shift
- Ensuring all lines are kept supplied with product
- Six (6) months prior poultry experience
- Previous lead/supervisor experience preferred
- Able to read and write with reading comprehension
- Possess basic math skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are critical
- Must be able to perform all duties of the position
- Must be able to perform job to standard within 15 days
- Must have flexibility to work where and when needed.
- Must maintain seven (7) or less points or less to remain in the position
- Maintain a safe work environment and always adhere to Tyson policies and procedures.
** Internal Candidates will be considered first for this positionRelocation Assistance Eligible:
- This position will require standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, stooping and the ability to climb ladders.
- Position may involve heavy lifting 50-70 lbs. or more.
- Must be willing to work in damp, cold or hot environments, reach above shoulder level.
- Be willing to stand 8- 10 hours a day.
- Must wear PPE, ear protection (plugs or muffs), hair net and beard guard.
- Must have or be able to obtain Tyson operator's license for pallet jack or forklift, if necessary
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.