The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Supply Chain business groups to develop and implement the leadership, professional, and associate learning strategy for Supply Chain and for cultivating a culture of continuous learning. The ideal candidate builds strong relationships with Supply Chain functions to understand the strategic roadmap and business goals, identify skill gaps, and design and deliver creative, engaging, and relevant learning and development solutions. In addition, they will support organizational change initiatives via communication and training.
Required Knowledge & Desired Skills
- Create and manage a multi-year learning and development Roadmap by working with the Supply Chain Talent team, managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and HR Business Partners to understand the needs of segmented audiences and translate them into learning and development solutions.
- Apply best practices in adult learning to design high-quality, interactive learning experiences; identify and incorporate effective and innovative practices in learning and development into performance solutions.
- Create materials to support the development of Supply Chain functional capabilities and other relevant management and interpersonal skills/knowledge via micro eLearning, Power Point decks, job aids, and reinforcement tools for long-term sustainability.
- Facilitate engaging instructor-led and virtual training sessions on professional development topics and management/leadership skills.
- Ensure the effective design and successful implementation of a holistic onboarding program for new Supply Chain employees that incorporates company culture, Supply Chain systems training, and general professional skills.
- Measure and evaluate the success of learning solutions and report on metrics to management.
- Program manage learning and development deliverables by creating project plans and driving for timely results.
- Serve as a point of contact and provide feedback, support, and direction to external vendors who are building learning products for the Transformation & Development (T&D).
- Act as a change agent for business initiatives by interacting with stakeholders, writing change messages, and evaluating where associates are in terms of change adoption.
- Effectively manage the full life cycle of assigned projects, programs, and initiatives, including learning management system administration for programs of ownership.
- Partner with other T&D professionals on key department initiatives when needed.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of related learning and development work experience.
- Understanding of Supply Chain culture, systems, and process; experience in a manufacturing company or within a Supply Chain function is highly desired.
- Ability to work both strategically and hands-on to deliver results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Able to influence without direct authority; uses diplomacy and tact to build meaningful relationships.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles; strong instructional design skills.
- Proven facilitation skills in both instructor-led and virtual settings.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Travel approximately 25%.
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.
At Benjamin Moore & Co, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive because it benefits our employees, our products, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Benjamin Moore is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Benjamin Moore provides Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program to support eligible active employees who graduated from an accredited post-secondary educational institution. The Repayment Program is intended to contribute to reducing employee’s student loans. The Company follows all rules and regulations concerning the taxability of student loan repayments provided under applicable law.Company Profile
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
This job has expired.