Position: Lighting Showroom Sales Consultant
Location: 1276 Military Rd, Kenmore NY 14217
Schedule: Day shift with weekend availability
Compensation: $18-20/hr + commission
What We Are Looking For
The Showroom Sales Consultant (SSC) provides world-class customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day operations and positively impacting sales goals. The SSC effectively collaborates with the Manager to manage inventory and maintain the appearance of the store. The SSC provides excellent customer service by assisting customers promptly and courteously with their purchases and efficiently processing their orders. This position answers questions and provides information as needed. The SSC generates sales through excellent customer service, add-on and up-selling.
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, is committed to driving sales and is interested in employee growth. If you are searching for a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Shanor may be the place for you.
What You Will Do
- Provide superior customer service. Meet and greet customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Offer selections, advice and professional expertise.
- Coordinate the fixture and display selection. Keep the showroom clean and professional.
- See that all fixtures are tagged and appropriately priced.
- See that the store is adequately stocked.
- Build strong relationships with builders and walk-in customers.
- Demonstrate a sales approach that will attract and retain long-term customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish an employment contract and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.What You Will Need
What We Offer
- One-year relevant work experience, Associate's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- One-year sales/customer experience preferred
- Must be able to learn products, sales processes, and systems
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times and take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in the point-of-sale system
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and occasional evenings
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to stand or walk for prolonged periods throughout the retail space
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at times
- Generous medical insurance offerings
- Dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Health savings accounts
- Vacation and NOCO Time
- Employee and family assistance program
- Company-paid training
- Safety incentives
- Years of service incentives
- Employee discounts
This job has expired.