Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
- Oversee dispatch of all p/u's or deliveries (specimens, slides, etc.)
- Confirm all pickups called in that are courier picked up but ship via FedEx appear on courier reports
- Confirm all specimen shipments arriving FedEx arrive timely
- If FedEx is the default courier, email spreadsheet/will calls placed with FedEx requesting tracking numbers to confirm all were p/u from client and delivered to CBL
- Follow up with FedEx for any delayed shipments
- Update Reconciliation, & appropriate rep of any delayed shipments
- Send STAT email for shipments arriving late (late that night or the following day)
- Enter new account information in Client Plus at correct client location in the "Courier Information" section
- Send email to courier informing of new client if call in or scheduled
- If courier is FedEx, contact FedEx for cutoff time and window
- Maintain (daily) and email (monthly) Courier Error Log
- Spec-Req discrepancy researched and resolved daily
- Zero Tube Reports and follow through with RM's and reps
- Send FedEx call in report to Sales Group
- Maintain and monitor driver manifests and compliance
- Email to courier on any changes that would affect their driver
- Changes sent to courier must be documented in Client Plus
- Recover shipments sent to wrong location, either working with courier or FedEx
- Research issues that arise; i.e. missed p/u, complaints, PMS, etc....
- Assist sales reps with any logistical request and/or issues.
- Research/Investigate/document all reported errors concerning logistics
- Manage all courier related issues including implementing corrective actions
- System failure - manually dispatch all pickups assuring the courier(s) have the proper detailed information for each p/u needed that day
- Manage logistic SOP's and courier training manual
- Provide courier training manual to couriers/drivers and monitor compliance
- Assist in trouble shooting and/or specimen investigation including but not limited to completion all investigation reports/documentations.
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor and/or department's manager pertaining to logistics and operations.
- Positive or negative feedback from clients and peers.
- On-time and accurate metrics.
- Completion and submission of PMS log to the office of compliance.
- Adherence to schedule.
- Productivity based on measurements of call statistics.
- Maintain a positive, achievement-oriented attitude and influence others to do the same.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and personal integrity.
- Display a commitment to personal growth.
- Minimum Associates degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in dispatch work
- Minimum 2-3 years' of customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and MS Word)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read maps
- Attention to detail
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performance to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties do the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects and tools. Reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to distinguish and identify different colors. Ability to see clearly 20 inches or less and see clearly 20 feet or more.
- Work environment: Work space is well lighted, temperature controlled work area. Work area may be cramped in size at times. Interruptions and changes in priorities are apt to occur and employee must be able to work effectively, efficiently and cheerfully under these conditions. The noise level in the work area environment is usually moderately quiet.
1. Blood-borne Pathogens: 1
2. Chemicals: 1
3. Radiation: 3Key: 1 = High risk of exposure (direct contact) 2 = Moderate risk of exposure (indirect contact) 3= Low risk of exposure (rare or no contact)Scheduled Weekly Hours:
CBL Path, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.