Job Title: Logistics Clerk
Manager Title: Logistics Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
FECON, LLC is a vegetation management equipment manufacturer located in Lebanon, Ohio near Kings Island Amusement Park. FECON is known for having very high-quality products and a team culture - and we are growing! We design, build, test, sell and service our equipment consisting of products such as our well-known "Bull Hog" mulchers, the Stump Ex, our high-quality FTX tractors of varying horsepower, as well as many other attachments. We offer competitive wages, full health care benefits and a continuous learning culture for those who want to grow with the company.
The Logistics Clerk supports our Logistics department in the preparation and shipment of our heavy equipment.
- Uses forklifts, pallet jacks and overhead cranes to safely move product and places product on pallets for shipment.
- Assists in the unloading of inbound trucks as demand and available manpower dictates.
- Creates serial tags for finished goods.
- Proactively verifies the accuracy and completeness of outbound shipments.
- Keeps Product Manuals stocked and ready for shipment with Fecon products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work as part of an overall team.
- Ability to keep the shipping area clean and organized.
- Ability to learn and utilize continuous improvement including the principle of 5S.
- Attention to detail with regard to written and verbal directions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with these forklifts, pallet jacks and overhead cranes is a plus, but not required as we will train.
Benefit and Company Information:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds or with team lift.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking or lifting.
- Occasional repetitive movements using finger and hands for gripping pressure.
- Required to wear safety boots.
- Occasional wearing of safety glasses and gloves.
- Frequently work indoors and around moving vehicles.
- Infrequent exposure to temps less than 55 degrees, dust, disagreeable odors, intermittent noise greater than 85 dB wearing foam ear plugs, work with machinery with moving parts and be outdoors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Compensation based up experience.
- This position is hourly, non-exempt. Hours for this position are 8:30a - 5:00p, Monday-Friday. Some overtime is required.