Job ID: 459019
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The machine operator is responsible for ensuring production of finished plastics in the department remains optimal. This is accomplished by sorting material, loading feed belts, operating densification control room and all associated equipment and machinery. Ensures blending and pulverizing of plastics; complies with company standards by following quality standards and measures, while producing acceptable product and loading bulk trucks for shipment. Performs autonomous maintenance on equipment associated with densification and pulverization and maintains product and product flow in ingredient bins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognizes incoming material types
- Performs autonomous maintenance for all equipment per SOP
- Performs startup and shutdown procedures
- Adjusts equipment to ensure a quality product
- Studies finished materials and makes necessary changes for improvement
- Inspect and report quality problems with materials at any stage in the process
- Fills out downtime and production logs correctly and completely
- Maintains accurate inventory records
- Climbs bins for inventory and verifications
- Maintains documentation for all material processes
- Performs shift inspections on industrial vehicles as required. Maintain industrial vehicles charged/fueled
- Loads, unloads and scans inventory to trailers and storage areas
- Responsible to perform ERP transactions associated with task
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Some mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Safety and Quality-oriented
- minimum 1 year forklift and skid loader experience
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to:
What CRH Offers You
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- The employee must have the capability to perform physical activities that require the use of arms, legs, and your whole body - bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping and reaching
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Machinist, ERP, Forklift, Warehouse, Industrial, Manufacturing, Technology