Job ID: 459020
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Machine Operator sets up, monitors, and controls equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains communication with department Lead and Supervisor regarding the production schedule, the products that will be produced and any changeovers throughout the shift
- Sets up equipment based on product profiles being produced
- Monitors line processes to detect equipment malfunction and detect product defects
- Reports, documents, and maintains a batch log per shift
- Performs dimension checks to ensure products meet specifications
- Conducts housekeeping daily and maintains work station organized throughout the shift
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Some mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Safety and Quality oriented
- Forklift experience a plus
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for extended periods of time
What CRH Offers You
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- The employee must have the capability to perform physical activities that require the use of arms, legs, and your whole body - bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping and reaching
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Machinist, Forklift, Temporary, Warehouse, Industrial, Manufacturing, Contract