Job ID: 471119
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This role is responsible for ensuring the proper electrical functioning of plant equipment and machinery and to troubleshoot any electrical/electronic malfunctioning and complete appropriate repairs and maintenance. Pay is up to $40/hour based on experience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair all existing electrical/electronic equipment in the production areas
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment
- Operate mechanical tasks as directed by supervisor
- Prepare maintenance reports for management as directed
- Maintain strict documentation of all plant electrical circuitry
- Provide general lead electrician support
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Diagnose and test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other facility personnel
- Replace or repair faulty electrical/electronic components of a machine
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical/electronic equipment according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Do minor programming and maintenance for programmable logic controller based equipment
- Maintain proper stock of tools and electrical parts to perform routine work
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements / Education / Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job
- Associate's degree or completion of Technical School and Apprenticeship program or equivalent in training, experience, and education
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in electrical support functions
- Must have been employed as an electrician or electrician apprentice within the past 18 months
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements, especially those related to electrical/electronic operations and components
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints
- Working knowledge of three-phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces, and National Electrical Code
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 60 pounds
- Requires often climbing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, and twisting
- Able to use tools and equipment to repair and provide maintenance while standing, crouching, stretching, extending extremities and under extreme work environments
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Facilities, Electrical, Machinist, Electrician, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.