AZZ Galvanizing - Peoria
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, performing maintenance services in the areas of plumbing, electrical, welding, construction, painting and/or machine servicing.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
One year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of hot dip galvanizing, steel fabrication or other custom metal coating operations is preferred. Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs and knowledge of hand tools and equipment is preferred. Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as relates to the plant and the position is preferred.
- Repairs, replaces and reassembles defective equipment parts using hand and power tools.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on equipment and buildings.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and determines how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals and part catalogs when necessary.
- Orders parts, supplies and equipment from catalogs and suppliers.
- Operates cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Second Shift - 3:00pm - 11:00pm (times may vary)
Full Time - Competitive benefit packageavailable that includes401(k) and ESPP.
Valid Drivers License is required
- Quality Management
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Peoria, ILJob Type
Installation - Maint - RepairExperience
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.