Job ID: 446540
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This role is responsible for ensuring the proper mechanical functioning of plant equipment and machinery and to troubleshoot any electrical/electronic malfunctions, completing appropriate repairs and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair of all existing electrical and mechanical equipment in the production area
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment
- Operate mechanical tasks as directed by supervisor
- Prepare maintenance reports for management as directed
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Diagnose and test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other facility personnel
- Replace or repair faulty electrical and mechanical components of machine
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical and mechanical equipment according to manufacturer's specifications
- Maintain proper stock of tools and electrical parts to perform routine work
- Weld and fabricate as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Requirements / Education / Experience
- High school diploma/equivalent or completion of technical school or equivalent in training, experience and education
- At least 2 years of industrial experience in electrical or mechanical support functions
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements, especially those related to electrical and mechanical operations and components
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints
- Full knowledge of three phase 480 volt equipment
- Working knowledge of three phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces and National Electrical Code
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 80 lbs
- Requires often climbing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, and twisting
- Ability to use tools and equipment to repair and provide maintenance while standing, crouching, stretching, extending extremities and under extreme work environments
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Oklahoma City Nearest Secondary Market:
Oklahoma Job Segment:
Maintenance Mechanic, Facilities, Machinist, Electrical, Mechanic, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering