Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit .
This position leads the maintenance execution team, including direction-setting, personnel development, oversight of work quality, development and implementation of improvements, and measurement of results.
This position is responsible for providing oversight and coordination of routine and major maintenance activities at multiple facilities throughout the Texas City Enclave. This position is responsible to act as the primary interface for Operations with the maintenance personnel and engineering by approving, prioritizing, and scheduling work notifications. This position also has primary accountability for ensuring the safety and efficiency of these service personnel while on site.
- Acts as a champion of the maintenance execution work process in support of the business goals and safe, quality and reliable maintenance services.
- Provides overall management of maintenance and operations work orders including creation (as needed), prioritization, release, review of plan and closure.
- Assures and optimizes maintenance execution practices and procedures to achieve cost-effective results, including efficient scheduling of resources, proper training and performance of craft personnel, and high-quality execution of work with a focus on Safety and Reliability.
- Leads execution of planned and unplanned unit shutdowns executed by the Maintenance team, including job plans and critical path schedule development, and tracking and closeout activities.
- Accountable for execution of major and minor plant turnarounds (TAR Coordinator on the team runs the effort).
- Performs regular review of execution quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for implementation and utilization of disciplined maintenance execution practices and standards.
- Assists in the development of the maintenance budgets, and in controlling spending through appropriate tracking, forecasting, and adjustments.
- Supports the use of high-quality Maintenance and Reliability Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) along with other input to drive performance and implementation of improvements as appropriate.
- Approves and prioritizes maintenance work notifications in EAM to ensure that maintenance is properly directed toward the goals of plant reliability and availability in a cost effective, productive manner.
- Responsible for eliminating unnecessary or redundant work and for managing the backlog of approved work.
- Communicates daily with the Facility Managers and Shift Supervisors to clarify work priorities and to react to schedule breaks.
- Provides troubleshooting support to operations personnel as needed, and works with various departments as required to obtain technical and procurement support.
- Participates in root cause failure analyses and in corrective actions for bad actors.
- % Overtime
- Maintenance Cost
- Maintenance Schedule compliance
- Maintenance Execution Efficiency
- Emergency Work Order reduction
- Repetitive failures
- Contractor and maintenance personnel safety performance
- Maintenance backlog efficiency
- Work order completion as expected by priority setting
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in maintenance repairs, engineering and reliability activities, and must have demonstrated strong leadership capabilities.
- Key skills include communication, interpersonal relationships, facilitation, influencing, negotiating and the ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Successful candidate must be able to develop others and foster diverse relationships throughout the organization.
- Must have a detailed understanding of equipment and overall plant manufacturing processes.
- Requires familiarity with environmental, safety, and health procedures and issues.
- Must have understanding of mechanical and instrument equipment and their maintenance, mechanical integrity, and the inspection process.
- Requires familiarity with turnaround execution, maintenance programs, work processes and best practices.
- Must have technical competencies of troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, general computer skills, work planning and estimating.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, drive issues to completion, and obtain results.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.