Maintenance Supervisor If you are a Maintenance Supervisor with manufacturing experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - M/D/V
- Paid holidays
- Company Discounts
- Room for Growth!
What You Will Be Doing Oversee and perform all preventative, predictive, and urgent repair operations of the production equipment in our Wilsonville facility.
What You Need for this Position Responsibilities include:
Provide coaching, mentorship and development to a crew of twelve (12) Maintenance Mechanics and one (1) Facilities Maintenance Technician in alignment with the business needs.
- Interview, hire and train Maintenance Mechanics as needed.
- Provide job performance evaluations to the Maintenance Mechanics.
- Manage the execution of the weekly Maintenance Mechanic work order schedules by directing daily and weekly work order scheduling.
- Coordinate work order completion with the Maintenance Planner.
- Ensure the work order backlog is kept to a minimum by staying current on the mechanic work order scheduling.
- Consistently coordinate production downtime as needed with the production team.
- Develop work schedules, manage vacation scheduling and track attendance of the Maintenance Mechanics.
- Track measurements of the success and timeliness of Maintenance Mechanic activities such as PM completion rates, work order hours completed versus hours worked, and urgent response work order percentages.
- Work the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Planner to drive continuous improvement of maintenance processes.
- Follow up on outstanding issues and open action items as assigned.
- Ensure planned work is scheduled in alignment with the maintenance budget.
- Direct the execution of equipment rebuilds and overhauls as planned by the Maintenance Planner and/or the Maintenance Manager.
- Proactively identify potential equipment problems based on feedback from Maintenance Mechanics and communicate needs with Maintenance Planners and Maintenance Manager.
- Participation in projects as assigned.
- Enforce parts room procedures, such as parts checkout, with the Maintenance Mechanics to help ensure that proper parts are available when needed.
- Manage cleanliness and orderliness of the maintenance shop.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Follow established safety, quality and environmental policies, practices and programs.
- Ability to grow relationships with internal customers and to lead, coach and develop employees to do the same.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead organizational initiatives and change.
- Excellent communication, delegation, time management, and organizational skills with strong problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience (3 to 5 years minimum) in maintenance supervision preferred.
- Ability to stay on task and meet goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivated mindset and excellent attendance record.
- Eagerness to learn in a team environment.
- Strong computer proficiency, including MS Excel and CMMS software. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Four-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
So, if you are a Maintenance Supervisor with manufacturing experience, please apply today or send your resume to Travis.Hammer@CyberCoders.com!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.