US Wire Group is the parent of three independent companies (five manufacturing facilities) which produce steel wire and cable/wire related products that serve many industries. The independent business model fosters entrepreneurship and growth and allows professional development at all levels. US Wire Group is part of the Metals Processing Group and wholly owned by The Heico Companies, LLC.
Our philosophy of developing a close customer contact to provide prompt, responsive service and to meet our customer's changing needs allows us to be leaders within our respective industries. Products are marketed domestically through a direct sales force, manufacturer's representatives and an established network of independent distributors. Our company is diverse and has a solid management base, product/market niches and efficient manufacturing capabilities.
The Maintenance Supervisor supervises, and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metals parts and tools by performing the following duties.
- Ensuring the best practices to operate the machinery safely.
- Directs workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery
- Develop program to procure, organize and maintain recommended spare parts Ensure all maintenance work is properly tracked and documented in the CMMS system
- Develop and implement a PM system to improve machine uptime
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of mechanical and electrical job assignment
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Preparation of maintenance budget for including major expense planning, emergency and routine maintenance, preventive maintenance and machine lubrication, to ensure achievement of budget goals through regular review and reporting
- Knowledge operating machinery.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or experience in lieu of
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Available to work overtime and Saturdays, when needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Be able to stand, bend, and lift for long periods
- Able to work in a non-climate control environment
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 50lbs
This job has expired.