The Manager of Account Relations is responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations of the Account Relations team, which primarily focuses on SMB/Mid-Market client retention/satisfaction and non-upsell client contracting situations.
What you'll be doing:
• Responsible for overseeing salvage attempts of all at-risk accounts assigned to Account Relations.
• Immediately address/assign out all cancellation requests that are received in attempt to positively impact client attrition
• Responsible for assigning out all Account Ports, PM changes, and Bill Plan Updates to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner and dispersed evenly among all team members.
• Oversee proactive processes that have been implemented to identify potential client attrition risks
• Serve as the team's primary point of escalation for addressing client disputes regarding price increase notifications, and contract term disputes.
• Oversee outreach effort to clients that submit detractor responses for Net Promoter Score
• Direct management of the account relations team to ensure the achievement of their goals and professional development.
What we're looking for:
• Chair bi-weekly meetings with Account Relations team.
• Responsible for creation, documentation, implementation and progress monitoring of individualized development plan for each team member
• Responsible for tracking and reporting of closed, commissionable, opportunities for all team members.
• Provide quarterly performance evaluations for Account Relations team.
• Maintain good team morale through the reinforcement of company values.
• Oversee new hire process for potential candidates
o HR Coordination, Interviewing, Testing, Recommendation.
• Travel as required
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!