This role is a Manager position on the 15-person US Business Analytics team at Zoetis. In this role, you will use Tableau to provide insights to sales and marketing teams for Zoetis's US business. Under guidance of the Director of US Business Analytics, you will interact with the sales and marketing teams, develop an understanding of their needs, and produce Tableau dashboards that meet those needs. You will need skills and experience with SQL, relational databases, and ETL processes to navigate, understand, and modify the data sources for your dashboards.
To be successful the ideal candidate will demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity that facilitates rapid learning of Zoetis's business model and our data infrastructure at a scale that supports a growing $3b region. Candidates must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, and candidates must have the ability to work with limited supervision in an environment of changing priorities.
- Interact with sales and marketing teams, develop an understanding of their needs, and produce Tableau dashboards that meet those needs
- Navigate, understand, and modify the data sources for your dashboards using SQL and ETL processes in a relational database environment
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Experience interacting directly with stakeholders/users and managing stakeholder relationships on analytics projects required
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong analytical mind and in-depth understanding of key business drivers required
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau in a workplace setting required
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and ETL processes required
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory preferred
- Fluency in English required
- Position is remote
- Travel requirement: approx. 5%
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.