Job ID: 458821
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
The Day Shift Glass Production role in Albertville isn't just a $21/hour job - it's a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within at our location. You can be our next success story. Promotions available within your first 90 days! No waiting period for paid holidays!
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Start at $21.00/ hour entry-level DAY SHIFT. We offer a culture that values employee participation. We cut, temper, insulate, laminate, box, load, and ship glass and metal to the Midwest area. It is imperative that candidates act in a manner to sustain our safe working environment.
$21.00/HOUR STARTING WAGE - Day Shift
No waiting period for HOLIDAY Pay or Promotions
Plus Earn A Quarterly Safety Bonus
WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
This position requires that material including glass and metal be moved from one position/location to another to expedite the product throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• On/off-loading of product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates
• Work a flexible starting/ending schedule and/or overtime
• Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
• Work in other departments as required
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of this job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Work overtime with flexible starting times in some departments
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
• Wear company issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
• Comparable experience preferred
• We are hiring NOW and accepting on-line applications or apply on-line at our Albertville employment kiosk at 5334 Barthel Industrial Drive, Albertville, MN 55301.
• When applying, please provide complete employment history.
• Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screen.
What OBE Offers You
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago